
Gabriel's growth is just amazing me. I don't remember it being this way with Christian, but then again he was born at nearly 40 weeks weighing over 9 pounds. With Gabriel being over 3 weeks early and just a peanut, his growth is so rapid and now he is in size 2 diapers (a big change from the preemie's he was in 2 months ago) and growing out of 0-3 month clothes! He has his 2 month appointment this coming week, and I can't wait to see how much he weighs. His little face is SO fat and he even has rolls on his arms and wrists, not to mention his thighs. This makes me proud, since I breastfeed him and now I really know he is getting enough!

1 comment:
Welcome to blogsphere! and what can turn out to be a mini obsession--I look forward to blogging! It's instant digital scrapbooking!
You, Gabriel and Christian look wonderful!! You go girl!! What a special mother's day for you with your two boys!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment