Then we ate some lunch, walked around the rest of the zoo and played on monkey hill. It was a good day, and I enjoyed spending time with my toddler.
Gabe was a perfect baby, he layed in the back half of the double stroller and just looked around. Didn't make a sound, unless he was hungry. My kids are so great! I can't wait until they are just a bit older so they can enjoy each other as much as I enjoy them.
On the way home, the boys were worn out so it wasn't long before they passed out!

3 comments:
and you smile when they both pass out together. I use to pat myself on the back... whew they are both down.
it only gets better as they get older! free entertainment everyday!
It's great to see you guys out as a family! Christian must be enjoying having both his parents around. I can't believe how big Gabe is getting!
Post a Comment