Now as both of my children nap, I take a minute to relax, then I realize I am bored. When are they gonna wake up so I have someone to talk to?!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Growing up so fast
I was in Christian's room today, playing on the floor with him and the 200 Hotwheels he owns, and it dawned on me how fast he is growing up. Then I looked over at my almost FOUR MONTH old baby, and I thought "where did the time go?" It seems like yesterday that I was pregnant with Christian, scared I wouldn't know how to be a mommy. Then his first year flew by, and now my second pregnancy and birth are over too! My boys are so wonderful, I am so blessed. And they love each other, which is so exciting to watch. Christian will hug or kiss Gabriel every chance he gets. He will even bring him a burp cloth, binkie, or blanket if he thinks it's needed. It's so cute. Gabriel is holding his head up, interacting, smiling, laughing, holding toys...just growing up all over the place!!

Now as both of my children nap, I take a minute to relax, then I realize I am bored. When are they gonna wake up so I have someone to talk to?!
Now as both of my children nap, I take a minute to relax, then I realize I am bored. When are they gonna wake up so I have someone to talk to?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
meegan, everything going ok?
Post a Comment