Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First blog post!


Well, blogging is a new world to me. But my dear friend Katie has a family blog which allows everyone to keep up with them since they've moved far far away. Since many of my friends and family are away from us, I thought it would be great to do the same! So I stole it, thanks Katie! hahaha

As it stands right now, we are currently living in Gulfport, MS, but our house in under contract and we are in the process of moving back to Louisiana! Yay! We will either be in Lakeview or Metairie, and Danny is back working in Avondale at Northrup Grumman. Christian is THRILLED to be living with his daddy again, he can't wait! It's really hard being here with the two boys by myself, but it's manageable.

Christian is getting so big so fast. He turned 2 on April 13, and he amazes me everyday. He is starting to speak more and more, and is curious about everything! Gabriel is growing like a weed, eating constantly and sleeping alot, except for at night. Yes, I am sleep deprived! But I know it will get better soon. He is just making up for being over 3 weeks early, that's alot of growing he missed out on! He actually smiled on purpose for the first time yesterday, and it melted my heart. I tried to get a picture, but I was too slow. Oh well, better luck next time!

1 comment:

katieowens said...

It looks great Meegan! It is such a good way to keep in touch.